Trammell Crow Company began its healthcare and life sciences program with the singular mission of providing development and real estate services to hospitals and healthcare systems. Since then, we have grown to become one of the nation's largest healthcare development and investment firms. Our focus begins with understanding your mission and objectives and partnering toward an efficient and cost effective outcome.
Over the last decade, Trammell Crow Company has developed over $3.5B of healthcare real estate, including medical and physician office buildings, hospitals, laboratories and life science facilities, and ambulatory and outpatient care facilities, totaling more than 15 million square feet. We are consistently ranked as a leading healthcare developer by Modern Healthcare magazine.
We deliver high quality, cost-effective healthcare development solutions to support market leaders across the country. We have developed or have in-process over 30 hospitals and more than 80 outpatient care facilities.
Successful completion of healthcare development projects, from outpatient clinics to acute care hospitals, requires specialized skills and the benefits of experience.
- Asset Monetization
- Capitalization Strategy
Specific project development experience includes:
- Acute care hospital renovation and expansion
- Administrative office and conference center development
- Ambulatory surgery centers
- Comprehensive ambulatory care facilities
- Diagnostic imaging centers
- Acute care hospital development
- Medical office buildings
- Wellness centers
- Specialty hospitals
- Oncology/cancer treatment centers
- Life sciences facilities and laboratories
Trammell Crow Company's healthcare development and investment experience spans the healthcare services spectrum throughout the United States. Representative clients include:
- Adventist Midwest Health
- Baylor Health Care System
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Duke University Health System
- Group Health Cooperative
- INTEGRIS Health
- Main Line Health
- Memorial Hermann Healthcare System
- Saint Francis Health System
- Swedish Health Services
- Tenet Healthcare Corporation
- United Surgical Partners International
- University of Southern California