Adam Saphier serves as President, Central Operations and Capital Markets for Trammell Crow Company where he oversees the firm’s national Capital Markets Group as well as the Atlanta, Austin, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and Midwest Business Units including all development and acquisition projects, new business pursuits, finance and operations. The Central Operations develops the following product types: office, industrial, retail, multi-housing, senior housing, healthcare, hotel, condominium and mixed-use.
Saphier previously served as a Managing Director of the firm’s Dallas-Fort Worth Business Unit. He specializes in the development of Class A office buildings, both as principal investments and on a fee basis.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- Trammell Crow Company Executive Committee
- Trammell Crow Company Investment Committee
- CBRE Global Leadership Group
- LEED® Accredited Professional
- Licensed Texas Real Estate Salesperson
- Cheer 4 Your Life Executive Board Member
- North Texas Food Bank Board Member
Education & Credentials
- Darden Graduate School, University of Virginia, MBA
- Pomona College, Bachelor of Arts, Economics
Awards & Recognitions
- Dallas 500 - D Magazine 2017
- 40 Under 40, Real Estate Forum Magazine 2012