Notable activity across all submarkets led to nearly 119,000 sq. ft. of positive net absorption in the first half of 2019.
- New-to-market retailers during the half included Vineyard Vines, Dave & Buster's, and Gimme A $5
- Availability rate decreased by 130 basis points to 7.3%
- Big box average asking lease rates increased by $0.73 psf to $8.92 psf
- Small shop average asking lease rates rose by $0.04 psf to $17.27 psf
- Marketwide average asking lease rate increased by $1.13 psf to $12.33 psf