SEMI-ANNUAL Highlights - CONDOMINIUMS & APARTMENTS
• A total of 570 condominium units were sold in H1 2019, increasing by 24.5% Y-o-Y.
• 90% of the condominium sold in the first half of 2019 were investment-oriented products that offered some form of rental management or yield guarantee.
• Decline in Chinese tourist arrivals has not significantly affect condominium sales, but stronger Thai baht can further limit purchasing power of foreign buyers.
SEMI-ANNUAL Highlights - VILLAS
• A total of 73 villas were sold in H1 2019, increasing by 30% Y-o-Y.
• New property sales were dominated by investors who wanted rental income and were looking for lower-end villas priced below THB 35 million, which accounted for 81% of the total villa sold in H1 2019.
• The upper-end market (THB 35 million and above) has been improving with a total of 13 high-end villas sold.