• Thailand’s exports of goods and services in Q2 2019 decreased by 3.8% Y-o-Y, totalling USD 61 billion with industrial goods worth USD 48.3 billion or 79.2% of the total export value.
• The net flow of Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) into the manufacturing sector in Q2 2019 was USD 1.01 billion, increasing by 25% Y-o-Y from USD 0.8 billion in Q2 2018; but decreasing by 48% Q-o-Q from USD 1.93 billion in Q1 2019.
• Serviced Industrial Land Plot (SILP) sales in Q2 2019 were 657 rai (260 acres or 105 hectares), surging by 251% Y-o-Y from 187 rai (74 acres or 30 hectares) in Q2 2018 and by 225% Q-o-Q from 202 rai (80 acres or 32 hectares) in Q1 2019.
• The total supply of Ready Built Factories (RBFs) in Q2 2019 reached 2.3 million sq. m. while the vacancy rate slightly improved to 27.8%, compared to 28.2% in the previous quarter.
• The total supply of Modern Logistics Properties (MLPs) in Q2 2019 remained the same at 3.66 million sq. m. compared to the previous quarter, while the vacancy rate has continued to drop from 12.7% in the previous quarter to 12.4%, which is the lowest vacancy rate for MLPs since 2013.