Adam Nims serves as Managing Director and head of Trammell Crow Company’s Austin Business Unit. In this role, he oversees all aspects of Trammell Crow Company’s business in Central Texas including development and acquisition projects, new business pursuits, finance and overall day-to-day operations of the office.
Nims previously served as Principal. Since joining the company in 2007, Nims has been involved in a wide range of product types over 3.8 million square feet of diverse projects including: urban mixed-use, high-rise offices, high-rise residential for High Street Residential, TCC’s residential subsidiary, transit-oriented development, suburban offices, healthcare and industrial. Most notably, Nims lead the execution of TCC’s agreement with the City of Austin to redevelop the former Thomas Green Water Treatment Plant in downtown Austin. He has more than 16 years of industry experience in varied aspects of commercial real estate including construction management, development management, marketing, valuation and finance.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- Board Member, Downtown Austin Alliance
- Advisory Board Member, Urban Land Institute (ULI) Austin District Council
- Member, Real Estate Council of Austin
- Member, Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Member, Harvard Business School Club of Dallas
Education & Credentials
- Harvard Business School, MBA
- Texas Tech University, BS, Engineering