Alex Garcia Mendoza serves as Senior Development Manager for Trammell Crow Company’s Seattle office, where he oversees the development and construction of projects, tenant’s improvements, and assists in new business pursuits. His areas of expertise include construction management, value engineering, planning, and general contractor and design team management with a focus on the office, retail, industrial, and multifamily sector.
Prior to joining Trammell Crow Company, Alex served as a Project Manager at BNBuilders, NEI General Contracting, and VCC General Contractor. During his combined tenure, he oversaw the construction of multifamily luxury apartments, retail town centers, movie theaters, and tenant improvements.
Education & Credentials
- University of Washington, Certificate in Commercial Real Estate, 2020
- MIT, Certificate in Commercial Real Estate Analysis & Investment,2019
- University of Arkansas, Bachelor of Science, Construction Management, 2011
- Boren Office Lofts, Seattle, WA
- PSE Puyallup BTS, Puyallup, WA
- Westin Hotel at Gallerias, Dallas, TX (prior to TCC)
- Sphere Luxury Apartments, Boston, MA (prior to TCC)