West Conshohocken, PA 19428
Andrew Mele serves as Senior Managing Director and Business Unit Leader for Trammell Crow Company’s Northeast Regional office. He is responsible for day-to-day operations and strategic oversight of all development and investment activity in the region. His area of expertise includes market analysis, deal sourcing, structuring and negotiation, risk mitigation and cultivating client and partner relationships.
Before assuming leadership of the Northeast Region in 2021, Andrew was responsible for the sourcing, structuring, and management of new developments through all phases of the process including feasibility, concept planning, design, entitlement, financing, construction, leasing, and monetization.
Since 2011, Andrew has developed over 28 million square feet throughout the Northeast Region representing an investment of over $3.0 billion and has created over $650 million in value for TCC and its capital partners.
Over his 30-year real estate career, Andrew has worked in virtually every sector of the industry and built a reputation for integrity, professional expertise, proven revenue generation and mentorship.
Relevant Professional Experience
Trammell Crow Company – Philadelphia, PA
Senior Managing Director/Business Unit Leader, 2021 - Present
Managing Director, 2016 - 2021
Principal, 2012 to 2015
Senior Vice President, 2006 to 2012
Leasing Agent, 1996 to 2000
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
NAIOP Board of Directors, Philadelphia Chapter
- NAIOP Member, New Jersey Chapter
ULI Member, Philadelphia Chapter
Education & Credentials
- Old Dominion University, BS, Finance, 1991
- Temple University, MBA, Finance, 1998
- ARSENAL TRADE CENTER - Parlin, NJ. 1.1 million sf industrial park. Under construction.
- SPRINGBROOKE TRADE CENTER - Aston, PA. 500,000 sf speculative warehouse project. Completed Q1 2022.
- STEEL CITY TRADE CENTER - Bethlehem, PA. 424,000 sf speculative warehouse. Completed Q3 2020.
- VALLEY VIEW TRADE CENTER - Scranton, PA. Speculative warehouse totaling 1,027,660 sf. Completed Q2 2020.
- NE COMMONS - North East, MD. 716,000 sf speculative warehouse. Completed Q2 2020
- PRINCIPIO BUSINESS PARK I - Perryville, MD. 1,148,890 af speculative warehouse. Completed Q3 2017.
Awards & Recognition
- 2012 Business Leader of the Year - Great Valley Regional Chamber of Commerce