Charles Leatherbee serves as Senior Vice President and Business Unit leader of Trammell Crow Company’s Boston Business Unit. He is responsible for all development and acquisition projects, including sourcing new principal and fee opportunities in the office, multifamily, life sciences and industrial sectors, financial structuring, and the overall day-to-day operations of the office.
A 21-year veteran, Charley joins TCC from Skanska USA Commercial Development, Inc. Most recently serving as the Executive Vice President and Regional Manager of the firm’s Boston office. He led a team of real estate professionals developing nearly 2 million square feet of commercial developments and more than $1 billion of life science, office and multifamily property throughout Greater Boston.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- NAIOP, Board Management Committee
- ULI New England, Advisory Board
- A Better City, Board of Directors
- Commercial Brokers Association, Member
Education & Credentials
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA
- Trinity College, Hartford, CT