Chris Eagen serves as Vice President for Trammell Crow Company where he is responsible for managing all aspects of planning, entitlements, design and construction of speculative and build-to-suit projects. In addition, he performs development management consulting for many of our important clients.
Chris has more than 20 years of experience in construction and development and has managed the development of more than 7 million square feet of commercial real estate, valued over $800 million. Throughout his career, Chris has overseen office, industrial, multi-family, mixed-use, hotel, school, biotech, retail and stadium projects.
Earlier in his career, Chris gained valuable construction experience as a project manager for Brasfield & Gorrie and DPR Construction. Chris worked his way up to the COO position of a regional general contractor prior to joining TCC. Chris has a civil engineering degree from the University of Florida and has participated in numerous industry organizations such as NAIOP, AGC, ABC and USGBC.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Associate General Contractors (AGC)
- Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC)
Education & Credentials
- U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) – LEED Green Associate
- Engineer-in-Training (EIT) Certified
- University of Florida, Bachelor of Science - Civil Engineering, December 1996
- University of Southern California, Aerospace Engineering, 1991 – 1992
- Awarded USC academic as well as Navy and Air Force ROTC scholarships