Mr. Sencindiver is responsible for all aspects of the development transaction process including: transaction structure, contract negotiation, land acquisition, site planning, site entitlement and project finance. He provides clients with a history of related experience including portfolio leasing and management, financial analysis and strategic planning relative to various types of real estate investments.
Chris brings more than 20 years of experience in all aspects of commercial real estate services to Trammell Crow Company (TCC) clients. Since joining TCC in 1999, his responsibilities have included all aspects related to the development, financing, leasing and management of both speculative and build-to-suit projects. Completed projects have totaled more than two million square feet of residential for High Street Residential; TCC's residential subsidiary, office, medical and industrial space as well as over 300 acres of land development.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- Brokers License – State of New Jersey
Education & Credentials
- Susquehanna University, BS, Computer Information Systems, 1985
- Glasshouse Apartments - Pittsburgh, PA. 319 Luxury rental apartments overlooking downtown Pittsburgh. Under construction with delivery in summer of 2019*
- Princeton Medical Arts Pavilion - 140,000 sf, on-campus medical office building, delivery May 2012, LEED® Pre-certified
- Cranberry Woods Apartments - Cranberry Twp, PA. 302 – Luxury rental apartments in 4 elevator served buildings located in successful office park with significant site amenities*
- Westinghouse Electric Company - Cranberry Twp, PA. 842,000 sf headquarters office buildings
- Cranberry Woods Office Park - Cranberry Township, PA. Four speculative office buildings, 450,000 total sf. Also conducted land planning of 300+ acre mixed use project
- Lockheed Martin - Moorestown, NJ. Land planning and entitlements for 250 acre “Antenna Farm" to achieve value creation and stabilization
*Multifamily projects by High Street Residential, TCC's residential subsidiary