Craig Dobbs is a Managing Director with Trammell Crow Company’s Seattle office, where his responsibilities include sourcing and executing new office development and investment opportunities with the team. With more than 25 years of commercial real estate experience, Mr. Dobbs has negotiated over 1.5 million square feet of commercial leases, approximately $100 million of construction contracts and overseen the disposition of over $725 million of commercial asset sales. He specializes in market analysis, branding and marketing, financial analysis, lease negotiation, design team oversight and construction management.
Mr. Dobbs previously served as an Investment Director with Schnitzer West, focusing on commercial investments throughout the Puget Sound Region and directing the firm’s eastside suburban office strategic business units and later the lease up of the Seattle office portfolio. During his 13-year tenure, his group repositioned and/or developed over 1.4 million square feet of Class A office space valued at over $500 million.
Prior to joining Schnitzer West in 1999, Mr. Dobbs served as a Senior Construction Manager at Shurgard Storage, overseeing site selection, feasibility analysis and the development of mini-storage projects across the Company’s western region.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- University of Washington President's Club, Member
- University of Washington Alumni Association, Member
Education & Credentials
- University of Washington, Masters of Business Administration, 2002
- University of Washington, Bachelor of Science, Construction Management, 1989
- 929 Bellevue Office Tower, Bellevue, WA
- 1918 Eighth Office Tower, Seattle, WA
- 818 Stewart Office Tower, Seattle, WA
- Advanta Office Commons, Bellevue, WA
- North Creek Office Park, Bothell, WA