Daniel Odette serves as Senior Associate in Trammell Crow Company’s Northern California Business Unit, where his primary focus is the evaluation and execution of industrial developments.
Prior to joining Trammell Crow Company, Daniel was a Senior Manager at JLL in Shanghai where he oversaw the firm’s subscription data and research service and directed the firm’s capital markets research coverage for mainland China. He also worked as a Summer Associate at Allianz Real Estate in New York where he focused on asset management of the firm’s equity and debt portfolios. Daniel is an active member of Urban Land Institute and serves on the steering committee of its Young Leaders Group in San Francisco.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- NAIOP – Young Professionals Group (YPG) Class of 2019
- Urban Land Institute (ULI) – Young Leaders Group (YLG) Steering Committee Member
Education & Credentials
- Wharton Business School – M.B.A.
- University of Pennsylvania - M.A. in International Studies
- Middlebury College – B.A. in Economics, Chinese
- LEED AP, BD+C