Eric Fischer is a Managing Director with Trammell Crow Company and is an integral part of the company’s comprehensive life sciences, healthcare, and senior living development management and investment strategies. He serves as a national healthcare product specialist for the firm, keeping healthcare development teams across the country stay abreast of national trends and best practices. Additionally, he directly oversees TCC’s MidAtlantic health and life science developments, which currently include several notable life science projects – in particular, the 1.6 million square foot Labs at Belward as well as the 1 million square foot McMillan Center for Innovation.
Eric has held various leadership positions in investment management within the healthcare industry since 1986. Prior to joining Trammell Crow Company, Eric led his consulting practice, Fischer Advisory Partners, through the development of a national healthcare energy platform for US Power and also worked on services syndication for the private funding initiatives of hospitals in the United Kingdom and Germany. He also served as Healthcare Realty Trust’s Senior Vice President of Development and Investment. Eric was an integral part of Healthcare Realty Trust’s rapid growth to a $2.1 billion real estate investment trust. He began his career in healthcare administration and public finance, where he held various key treasury and analytical business development roles.
Currently, Eric Fischer serves as Chairman Emeritus for the Urban Land Institute’s Healthcare & Life Sciences Council, as well as numerous Board and civic groups.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- Chairman Emeritus & Co-Founder, ULI Healthcare & Life Sciences Council
- Advisory Board, Healthcare Real Estate Insights
- Board Member, YMCA
- Member, Greater Washington Board of Trade
Education & Credentials
- State University of New York Maritime College, BS, High Honors, Mathematics, Minor in Economics
- The MedStar Georgetown University Hospital Medical and Surgical Pavilion
- The Washington Adventist Hospital Medical Pavilion at White Oak
- National Harbor I and II Medical Arts Buildings
- The Wellness Center at Falls Church
- 765 John Carlyle Medical Arts Building and Senior Living Residence
- The Labs at Belward
- The Labs at Jefferson Technology Park
- The Labs at West Watkins
- The McMillan Center for Health and Innovation
- The Princeton Medical Arts Facility
- The Senior Living Residences at the Balfour – Palisades