Henry Rolfs oversees the financial performance of the West and portions of East and Central Regions. Responsibilities include coordinating the overall annual budgeting process and the monthly forecasting and reporting process. Duties also include preparing and analyzing development pursuit proformas and analyzing acquisitions/dispositions utilizing various reporting tools.
Prior to joining TCC, Henry worked at Kaiser Permanente as a Financial Analyst from 2014-2019.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- Volunteer at Boys and Girls Club of America
- Active Member of Bets Alpha Psi Accounting Club
Education & Credentials
- Oregon State University, Portland, OR
- MBA Data Analytics - Candidate
Washington State University, Pullman, WA
- B.S. Business Administration (Finance)