Lucinda serves as Senior Marketing Coordinator for Trammell Crow Company where she is an integral member of the project team. She assists with obtaining and delivering building development projects of a varying size and complexity. Lucinda is responsible for the marketing, developing, and coordinating numerous project activities. She has over 20 years of experience in project administration as it relates to building construction, environmental construction, due diligence and remediation projects.
Lucinda is successful and resourceful with a proven track record in the determination of project requirements as well as developing and maintaining project specific activities including financial and equity requests, proposals, presentations, marketing materials, contracts, technical reports, schedules, close-out documentation etc. Other involvements include allocation of costs, cashflows, vendor and client relations and a variety of additional project responsibilities.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- Association of Proposal Management Professionals Member (APMP)
- Urban Land Institute - Member
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP) - Member
- U.S. Green Building Council - Member
Education & Credentials
- Houston Community College
- Rose State College
- Graphics Design and Web Mastering