Nancy Moses serves as Executive Vice President with Trammell Crow Company, where she leads project execution for the firm’s Los Angeles operations and specializes in client management, helping users identify and implement real estate solutions. Nancy is sought after by clients for her ability to drive user groups to decision-making consensus and then convert that shared vision into a turnkey delivery.
In her tenure at TCC, Nancy has successfully delivered over 1.7 million square feet of office and healthcare developments within the greater Los Angeles area, with more than 1.2 million square feet in design or entitlements. She was recognized as a Commercial Property Executive ‘Star to Watch’ in 2020 and was named one of Real Estate Forum’s 2022 Women of Influence.
Recent projects that Nancy has worked on include the Vermont Corridor County Administration building, MLK Medical Office Building, Engemann Student Health Center on the USC Campus, and the USC Keck School of Medicine Soto Health Science Building.
- Trammell Crow Company – El Segundo, CA – 2005 to Present
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- Member, Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- USC Price, Public Private Partnerships, Guest Lecturer
Education & Credentials
- LEED® AP BC + C
- Chapman University, Bachelor of Arts in Communication
- Pepperdine Graziadio Business School, Master of Business Administration in Finance