Raymond Kieffer serves as a Vice President for Trammell Crow Company within the firm’s Dallas-Fort Worth Business Unit. He applies more than 23 years of experience in real estate development and engineering consulting to manage building design and construction related activities for the firm’s development projects.
Mr. Kieffer joined Trammell Crow Company in 2012 and previously served as regional project manager with a national resort and single-family developer, as well as serving as project manager with regional civil and structural consulting firms.
Mr. Kieffer has managed development of more than 11,500,000 square feet of Industrial& Retailproduct within theDallas/Fort Worth market as well as managed TI projects totaling more than 8,000,000 square feet.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
American Society of Civil Engineers, Member
- U.S. Green Building Council – North Texas Chapter, Member
- Boy Scouts of America – Cub Scout Pack 54 Executive Committee
Education & Credentials
- Texas Tech University, Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering
- Registered Professional Engineer, State of Texas
- LEED Accredited Professional (AP – BD+C)
- Trammell Crow at Passport Park – 2,050,474SF
- TC Cedar-Alt Distribution Center – 1,701,018 SF
- TC Altamoore Phase 1 - 616,043SF
- MacArthur Distribution Center - 392,220 SF
- Uline Tenant Improvements – 1,136,050SF
- Tempur + Sealy Tenant Improvements - 585,574SF
- Frito Lay Tenant Improvements - 392,220 SF
- American Woodmark Tenant Improvements - 2 98,168 SF
- Oatey Tenant Improvements – 104,907 SF