Rich McPhillips is a Senior Vice President in the Washington, DC office of Trammell Crow Company. He manages all phases of the development process, including land acquisition, design, entitlement, and construction management. In addition, Rich is responsible for sourcing new opportunities and developing relationships with capital partners. He has experience working on large scale development, construction, and finance projects for multifamily, office, retail, hotel, and industrial assets.
Prior to joining TCC, Rich managed the multifamily acquisition and development efforts in the MidAtlantic Region for Johnson Development Associates, Inc., a private development firm based in South Carolina. Previously, he worked at Alvarez & Marsal providing advisory services for clients with distressed and surplus real estate holdings. Rich began his real estate career at The JBG Companies.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- Member, DC Real Estate Group
- Member, Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Member, National Multifamily Housing Council
Education & Credentials
- Northwestern University, Kellogg School of Management, MBA
- Harvard University, Kennedy School of Government, MPA
- United States Military Academy, BS, Civil Engineering
- Armature Works*
- The Haven at Cranberry Woods*
- The Haven at Market Square
- The Haven at Atwater Village
- The Haven at Odenton Gateway
*Multifamily projects by High Street Residential