Todd Calish serves as Senior Vice President for Trammell Crow Company within the firm’s Southern California Business Unit in Newport Beach, California. Mr. Calish applies over 35 years of experience in real estate development, consulting and project management to manage projects in multiple sectors of the commercial real estate industry including office, industrial, retail and entertainment.
His experience encompasses all aspects of project management from strategic planning through completion of construction and occupancy, including pre-development services; formulation of project objectives and criteria; development of scope of services; allocation of required resources; request for proposal documents and management of selection process; negotiation of third party legal agreements; direction of design and construction teams; development of budgets and schedules; implementation of value engineering principles; and administration of financial and risk management controls.
Prior to joining TCC, Mr. Calish held positions with development, construction, project management and architectural firms in Southern California and San Francisco, including Director of Construction with Craig Realty Group, Vice President with Summit Commercial Properties, Senior Vice President – Development, Construction & Design with Search Builders, Inc., Director of Development with Tishman West Management Corp., Architect & Project Manager with Kaplan/Mclaughlin/Diaz and Architect & Project Manager with Gensler & Associates, Inc.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- Volunteer, Tutoring and Charity Golf Tournament Organizer, Orange County Rescue Mission
- Step Up On Second Charitable Organization, Past Chairman, Board of Directors
Education & Credentials
- Cornell University, Bachelor of Architecture
- École Polytechnic Fédérale de Lausanne, Switzerland
- Golden Gate University, substantially completed MBA in Real Estate Development
- RUHS Medical Office Building
- The Boardwalk
- County Law Building
- Innovation Village Research Park Phase 5