Zoya serves as a Senior Associate for Trammell Crow Company's (TCC) Midwest Business Unit. Duties include project financial oversight and reporting, project management, due diligence and financial analysis.
Project experience: Junction Flats (182-unit multi-family development in Minneapolis, MN)*, Midtown Square (138-unit mixed-use development - Glenview, IL)*, Park 205 (115-unit multifamily development – Park Ridge, IL)*, Arcata (165-unit multifamily development – Golden Valley, MN)*, The Island (174-unit multifamily development – Minnetonka, MN)*, Foundry (164-unit multifamily development – Minneapolis, MN)*, Maple & Main (115-unit multi-family development – Downers Grove, IL)*, Midtown Business Center (185,000 SF industrial development - Roseville, MN).
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- Member, NAIOP – Chicago Chapter
Education & Credentials
- National Taras Schevchenko University of Kiev, The Institute of Business and Technology
*Multifamily projects by High Street Residential, TCC's residential subsidiary
- Maple & Main Apartments - 115 apartments in Downers Grove, IL*
- Foundry - 164 apartments in Minneapolis, MN*
- Park 205 - 115 apartments in Park Ridge, IL*
- The Island - 174 apartments in Minnetonka, MN*
- Arcata - 165 apartments in Golden Valley, MN*
- Midtown Square - 138 apartments in Glenview, IL*
- Midtown Business Center -185,000 SF industrial development in Roseville, MN