Adam Saphier serves as President, Eastern Operations for Trammell Crow Company where he oversees the firm’s Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston, Orlando, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Raleigh, St. Louis, and Washington DC offices, including all development and acquisition projects, new business pursuits, finance and operations. The Eastern Operations develops the following product types: industrial, residential, office, life sciences, senior housing, data center, healthcare, hotel, retail and mixed-use.
Adam previously served as a President, Central Operations and Capital Markets. Prior to that, he was responsible for operations in TCC’s Dallas-Fort Worth region. He joined Trammell Crow Company in 2005 in Houston in the office development and investment group.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- Trammell Crow Company Executive Committee
- Trammell Crow Company Investment Committee
- CBRE Global Leadership Group
- North Texas Food Bank Board Executive Committee
- Youth with a Mission Costa Rica Board Member
- LEED® Accredited Professional
Education & Credentials
- Darden Graduate School, University of Virginia, MBA
- Pomona College, Bachelor of Arts, Economics