Adam Saphier serves as President, Central Operations and Capital Markets for Trammell Crow Company where he oversees the firm’s national Capital Markets Group as well as the Atlanta, Austin, Midwest, Dallas-Fort Worth and Houston Business Units including all development and acquisition projects, new business pursuits, finance and operations. The Central Operations develops the following product types: office, industrial, retail, multi-housing, healthcare, hotel, condominium and mixed-use.
Saphier previously served as a Managing Director of the firm’s Dallas-Fort Worth Business Unit. He specializes in the development of Class A office buildings, both as principal investments and on a fee basis.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- Trammell Crow Company Executive Committee
- Trammell Crow Company Investment Committee
- CBRE Americas Operating Management Board
- CBRE Global Leadership Council Member
- LEED® Accredited Professional
- Licensed Texas Real Estate Salesman
- Cheer 4 Your Life Executive Board Member
Education & Credentials
- Darden Graduate School, University of Virginia, MBA
- Pomona College, Bachelor of Arts, Economics
Awards & Recognitions
- Dallas 500 - D Magazine 2017
- 40 Under 40, Real Estate Forum Magazine 2012