Alex Valente serves as a Vice President for the Los Angeles Business Unit of Trammell Crow Company. Alex focuses on all multifamily acquisition opportunities within Greater Los Angeles. In his role, he is responsible for deal sourcing, financial analysis, debt and equity partnerships, entitlements and community outreach, design, construction and leasing.
During his TCC tenure, Alex has been an integral part of the acquisition and entitlement/development of LA Plaza Village, a 355-unit, 43,000 sf mixed-use public-private partnership in downtown Los Angeles; Hollywood & Gower, a 220-unit high-rise multifamily development in Hollywood; 3200 E. Foothill, a 550-unit multifamily development in East Pasadena, and 1101 N. Main Street, a 318-unit multifamily development in Chinatown.
Prior to joining Trammell Crow Company, Alex worked for The Ratkovich Company, a Los Angeles-based developer. Alex focused his time working on three Ratkovich assets: The Hercules Campus at Playa Vista, a 28-acre 530,000 sf creative office and studio campus, 5900 Wilshire, a 30-story 491,000 sf office building in Miracle Mile, and The Alhambra, a 1,000,000 sf office campus.
Prior to The Ratkovich Company, Alex worked for Thomas Safran & Associates, a Los Angeles-based affordable housing developer. Alex focused his efforts on the development of The Renaissance at City Center, a 150-unit multifamily project in Carson, California.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- UCLA Anderson Real Estate Alumni Group, President
- Urban Land Institute, Membership Committee
- Jewish Federation Real Estate and Construction Division, Cabinet Manager
- Riordan Scholars Program, Introduction to Real Estate Course, Course Creator and Chief Lecturer
- UCLA Anderson, Real Estate Development Class, Guest Lecturer
- UCLA Extension, Real Estate Development Class, Guest Lecturer
Education & Credentials
- Licensed California Real Estate Broker
- UCLA Anderson Masters in Business Administration, Real Estate Finance
- Recipient, John S. Long Award, Most Outstanding Student in Real Estate
- President, Anderson Real Estate Association
- Commencement Speaker, UCLA Anderson Graduation
- London School of Economics, International Economics & Finance
- Trinity College, Bachelor of Arts, Economics
- Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society
- Pi Gamma Mu Honor Society
- 3200 E. Foothill (Pasadena)
- Brickyard Commerce Center
- 5900 Wilshire
- The Renaissance at City Center
- Chinatown Lofts
- Clean Tech Manufacturing Center
- The Alhambra Campus
- LA Plaza Village
- The Hercules Campus
- Canyon Creek