Andres Angel serves as Senior Development Manager for Trammell Crow Company where he is responsible for managing the design and construction of new speculative and build-to-suit projects as well as third-party development management.
Andres has more than 20 years of professional experience in design and construction of commercial office buildings, education facilities, retail developments and sports projects. He is a proven leader in the industry and believes teamwork is the key to successful developments. His experience and diversity gives him the knowledge and problem solving skills needed in developing any product type.
Responsibilities include the engagement and direction of design teams to conduct due diligence in obtaining sites, governmental approvals, entitlements, planning, design, architect/contractor selection and negotiations, construction administration, scheduling, estimating, budget control and tenant coordination. Coordinate and monitor the progress of these activities and impose the level of management required to accomplish the task, maintain control and affect the outcome desired by Trammell Crow Company and our corporate alliances.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- American Institute of Architects
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards
- US Green Building Council
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
Education & Credentials
- The University of Michigan, MA, Architecture, 1997
- State University of New York at Buffalo, BA, Architecture, 1995
- Registered Architect in the State of Texas
- Christus Emergency Hospital