Mr. Mele, Managing Director in the Company’s Northeast Metro Division, is responsible for industrial development and investment activity in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, New York and Ohio.
Since 2011, Mr. Mele has developed over 10.5 million square feet of industrial projects with a value in excess of $650 million, and is currently working on multiple projects totaling almost 5 million square feet.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- NAIOP Member, Philadelphia Chapter
- NAIOP Member, New Jersey Chapter
Education & Credentials
- Old Dominion University, BS, Finance, 1991
- Temple University, MBA, Finance, 1998
- LOC8 - East Windsor, NJ. 410,304 sf speculative warehouse under construction. Completed Q4 2017.
- Cranbury Logistics Center - Cranbury, NJ. Three-building, 2,783,739 sf industrial park. Building 2 under construction.
- Principio Business Park I - Perryville, MD. 1,148,890 sf speculative warehouse. Completed Q3 2017.
- Lehigh Valley Trade Center - Bethlehem, PA. Two-building speculative warehouse totaling 1,245,198 sf. Completed Q4 2016.
- Lebanon Valley Distribution Center - Fredericksburg, PA. 874,126 sf (exp. to 1.1MM) speculative warehouse. Completed Q2 2016.
- Lehigh Valley Industrial Park - Bethlehem, PA. 677,088 sf speculative warehouse. Completed Q3 2014.
- South Washington Park - Piscataway, NJ. Two-building warehouse project totaling 532,700 sf. Completed Q3 2014.
Awards & Recognition
- 2012 Business Leader of the Year - Great Valley Regional Chamber of Commerce