As Vice President of Trammell Crow Company, Mr. Parker oversees projects across a range of product types from pre-development through construction. He is a seasoned construction professional whose outstanding execution skill set is a vital asset to the company, partners and clients.
With over a decade of industry experience across multiple disciplines, Mr. Parker provides critical leadership and insight to the Company’s SoCal – Los Angeles Business Unit.
Prior to joining Trammell Crow Company, Mr. Parker served as Construction Manager of Development for Equity Residential where he successfully completed Howard Hughes Center, a 545 unit multi-family project; the Alton, a 344 unit multi-family project as well as others. Mr. Parker also has construction manager experience working directly with General Contractor Morley Builders from 2007 to 2014.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- Convention Committee Chairman, Structural Engineers Association of California (SEAOC)
- Certified Safety Assessment Program (SAP) Engineer, Disaster Response
- Member, America Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
Education & Credentials
- University of California San Diego, BS, Structural Engineering - Magna Cum Laude
- Professionally Licensed Engineer, CE 73993
- Vermont Corridor
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Medical Office Building
- Chinatown Lofts
- Bakersfield Commons
- Reliance II Irwindale