Anne Kavanagh is the Chief Executive Officer of Telford Homes, a Trammell Crow Company Developer. In this role, Anne is responsible for developing the firm’s overall strategy, the day-to-day operational performance, risk management, stakeholder relationships and all other long-term business planning. She chairs the Telford Homes Executive Committee and sits on the Board of Directors.
Anne previously served as Board Director and Chief Investment Officer at PATRIZIA, a Germany-based global real assets investment manager. Under her leadership, PATRIZIA grew to manage more than €55 billion in real estate assets. She also oversaw key acquisitions and all investment activities for the firm, including PATRIZIA’s key fund management strategies. Prior to joining PATRIZIA in 2017, she held leadership roles at AXA Real Assets, Lazard, Cambridge Place Investment Management and JLL.
- Telford Homes – CEO – JULY 2022 to Present
- PATRIZIA AG – Member of the Board and Chief Investment Officer (CIO) – 2017 to 2022
- AXA Real Assets – Member of the Board and Global Head of AM&T – 2010 to 2017
- Lazard – Managing Director – 2008 to 2010
- Cambridge Place Investment Management – European Head of Real Estate – 2006 to 2008
- Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL) – International Director, Capital Markets Team – 1983 to 2006
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- Board of Directors – The Crown Estate
- Trustee & Global Board Member – Urban Land Institute
- Advisory Board of Cambridge University – Masters Real Estate Finance