Mr. Henry serves as Senior Vice President responsible for the oversight of all aspects of major development assignments including site evaluations, due diligence, land planning, budget preparation, scheduling, permitting and entitlements, design team selection and management of the design process, cost estimating, and contractor selection and management.
Since beginning his career with Trammell Crow Company in 2000, Barry’s responsibilities have included office, healthcare, multi-family, higher education and land development.
Education & Credentials
- Old Dominion University, Bachelor of Science
- Whithall Townhomes - Development of 28 luxury townhouses in Bryn Mawr, PA. Project completion 2013.
- ENDO Health Solutions - 300,000 sf BTS worldwide headquarters, delivered in 14 months in December 2012.
- Main Line Health - Development support for 147,000 sf, 4-story MOB with overhead bridge connector to existing hospital. 6-story 776-car parking garage. Garage completed Spring 2009.
- IFM Efector - 45,000 SF North American headquarters, delivered July 2015.
- Atwater Corporate Center - 388-acre brownfield redevelopment initiative on the site of the former Cedar Hollow Quarry. Approvals have been received for over 1 million sf of office, 549 homes, 326 multi-family units, hotel, restaurants and convenience retail.