Ben Schon serves as an Associate with Trammell Crow Company. Ben is responsible for underwriting development projects and providing design and entitlement assistance once the initial financial feasibility and due diligence work has been completed. Additionally, he is responsible for preparing various reports for internal approvals and third-party equity and debt providers. He constructs financial models and assists with the underwriting of prospective development projects. His daily assignments include coordinating the financial and physical underwriting of prospective projects, responding to RFP’s for potential projects, inputting and updating project information in the asset management database, ELITE, and the preparation of investment committee approval packages.
In addition, he reviews and tracks all external consultant due diligence and assists in the closing of deals. He maintains interface with external clients and internal business units, ensuring fast response time for all prospective developments and third party sponsors.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- President and Board Member, Young Real Estate Professionals (YREP) of Washington, DC
- Member, Urban Land Institute
- Member, NAIOP DC|MD Chapter
Education & Credentials
- Syracuse University Bachelor of Science, Finance and Real Estate
- Medical Pavilion at White Oak
- MedStar Georgetown University Hosptial Medical/Surgical Pavilion