Bill Brewer serves as a Vice President with Trammell Crow Company, where he is responsible for identifying, analyzing, and originating ground-up development and value-add investment opportunities. Bill is also engaged in market analysis, underwriting, due diligence, financial modeling, capital structuring, leasing, and asset dispositions. Additionally, Bill is responsible for preparing various reports for internal approvals and third-party equity and debt providers.
Bill joined TCC in 2012 and previously served as an Associate with JM Zell Partners.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- Member, Young Real Estate Professionals (YREP)
- Member, NAIOP, DC / Maryland Chapter
- Member, Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Member, District of Columbia Building Industry Association (DCBIA)
Education & Credentials
- MBA, The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Virginia
- Washington, DC Licensed Real Estate Salesperson