Brad Cox serves as Senior Managing Director for Trammell Crow Company (TCC) where his primary focus is raising capital, setting investment strategy, creating deal flow, and overseeing the day-to-day activities for the Los Angeles Business Unit. TCC is a 71-year national development company, a wholly-owned subsidiary of CBRE, with offices in 16 cities across the United States.
The Los Angeles division portfolio currently includes $1.8B of in-process development including 3 million SF of industrial development in Santa Clarita and Irwindale; 1.4 million SF of office development for the headquarters for LA County Department of Mental Health Service and District NoHo; 50,000 SF Medical Office Building for MLK Hospital; and over 3,000 multifamily residential units in Los Angeles, Pasadena, Hollywood, North Hollywood, and Bakersfield.
Prior to joining Trammell Crow Company, Brad was Senior Managing Director of the Southern California region for Cushman & Wakefield which included six offices and 135 brokers. His 39-year career real estate experience has also included the development, marketing and leasing activities of real estate portfolios totaling more than 10M SF for institutional and entrepreneurial owners in Southern California.
Prior to Cushman & Wakefield, development and leasing experience includes the
1.2M SF Westwood Gateway project in West Los Angeles, the 600,000 SF 550 South Hope Street Office Building and the repositioning of the 1.2M SF 55 story 333 South Hope Street building in downtown Los Angeles on behalf of, Bren Investment Properties, The Koll Company and MetLife.
Brad serves as Chairman of the Los Angeles Business Council Institute. He also recently served as the Chairman of the Santa Monica Chamber of Commerce.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- Los Angeles Business Council Institute, Chairman
- Mercy Housing California, Board Member
- Valley Industry and Commerce Association, Board Member
- Los Angeles Sports and Entertainment Commission, Advisory Board Member
- Los Angeles Business Council, Past Chairman
- Los Angeles Commercial Realty Association, Past Chairman
- Santa Monica Chamber of Commerce, Past Chairman
- Santa Monica Alliance, Past Chairman
Education & Credentials
- University of Arizona, Bachelor of Science, Marketing
- LEED® AP
- California Real Estate Broker
- 2000 Avenue of the Stars
- LA Plaza Village*
- The Village at Foothill*
- 301 Ocean Avenue*
- Bakersfield Commons
- Clean Tech Manufacturing Center
- Brickyard Commerce Center
- Carson Industrial Center
- Needham Ranch
- USC Health Science Building
- USC Student Health Center
- MLK Medical Office Building
- District NoHo
- La Verne Technology & Trade Center
*Multifamily projects by High Street Residential, TCC's residential subsidiary