Brad joined the Trammell Crow office in 2020, bringing a strong academic and person interest in commercial real estate development. A recent graduate of the Harvard Business School, Brad’s experience is comprised of corporate real estate analysis with Boston Properties as well as family investments. His recent degree brings global knowledge and skills to the Denver team. Brad’s focus is on supporting new business development opportunities, including due diligence, financial analysis and entitlements for Trammell Crow’s Denver business unit.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- Downtown Denver Partnership
- National Association of Industrial and Office Parks
Education & Credentials
- Harvard Business School, MBA in Business Administration, May 2020
- Georgetown School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine, 2008
- Davidson College, Bachelor of Arts, 2002