Cheri Clarke Doyle serves as Senior Vice President for Trammell Crow Company in the firm’s Philadelphia Business Unit. In this role she is responsible for sourcing and overseeing new Healthcare, Wellness and Science development in the Northeast United States.
Doyle held various leadership positions within the Healthcare Industry for over 18 years. Prior to joining TCC, she served as Regional Account Executive and Principal Broker with Hammes Company in the Northeast United States. During her career she has specialized in Healthcare Management, Senior Living, Strategic Planning, and Real Estate Development. Doyle is a licensed Real Estate Broker and a member of the American College of Healthcare Executives.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- American College of Healthcare Executives
- Licensed Real Estate Broker – Virginia, Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania
Education & Credentials
- George Washington University, Masters of Health Services Administration
- Colgate University, Bachelor of Arts
- Bayhealth - Dover, DE, Real Estate Advisory
- Capital Health - Hopewell, NJ, Real Estate Advisory*
- CHE/Trinity, Philadelphia, PA, Ambulatory Network Plan Review and Site Selection*
- HCA - Spotsylvania, VA, Real Estate Advisory*
- Sentara Health System - Newport News, VA, Ambulatory Network Planning and Real Estate Advisory*
- Bon Secours - Richmond, VA, Ambulatory Network Planning and Site Selection*
- Methodist Hospital - Merrillville, IN, Ambulatory Network Planning*
* Prior to joining TCC