Chris Eagen serves as Senior Development Manager for Trammell Crow Company where he is responsible for managing all aspects of design and construction of new speculative and build-to-suit projects. In addition, he has performed third party development consulting on a fee basis. Eagen has more than 20 years of experience in construction and development and has managed the development of more than 3 million square feet of commercial real estate, valued at $600 million.
Earlier in his career, Chris gained valuable construction experience as a project manager for Brasfield & Gorrie and DPR Construction. Chris worked his way up to the COO position of a regional general contractor prior to joining TCC. Throughout his career, Chris has overseen office, multi-family, hotel, school, biotech, mixed-use, retail and stadium projects. Chris has participated in numerous industry organizations such as NAIOP, AGC, ABC and USGBC.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
Education & Credentials
- U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) – LEED Green Associate
- Engineer-in-Training (EIT) Certified
- University of Florida, Bachelor of Science - Civil Engineering, December 1996
- University of Southern California, Aerospace Engineering, 1991 – 1992
- Awarded USC academic as well as Navy and Air Force ROTC scholarships