Christopher Nickola serves as Associate Project Manager for Trammell Crow Company’s Midwest Business Unit. In his role, he assists in the management of the team’s office, industrial and multi-family projects in process throughout the Midwest.
Christopher Nickola previously served as a Graduate Assistant at Eastern Michigan University in Ypsilanti, MI, where he assisted undergraduate professors, taught and mentored students in various construction management classes and managed a construction machinery lab.
Chris is currently overseeing the construction of School of Health corporate headquarters, a 121,000 SF Industrial and office development. Other projects Chris has assisted on include: Tri-State Parking Garage 933-stall, four-level parking garage, Foundry – Minneapolis, MN (164 apartment units), Maple&Main – Downers Grove, IL (115 apartment units), Park 205 – Park Ridge, IL (115 apartment units), The Island – Minnetonka, MN (174 apartment units), Midtown Square - Glenview, IL (138 apartment units).
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- Previously served as Graduate Liaison Officer of Eastern Michigan University’s Construction Management Group, Eastern Constructors 2011 - 2014
Education & Credentials
Western Illinois University, BS, Construction Management
- Eastern Michigan University, MS, Construction Management & Business Administration
School of Health 121,000 SF Industrial/Office Headquarters
Maple & Main Apartments - 115 apartments in Downers Grove, IL
Foundry - 164 apartments in Minneapolis, MN
- Tri-State Parking Garage 933-stall, four-level parking garage
- The Island - 174 apartments in Minnetonka, MN
- Arcata - 165 apartments in Golden Valley, MN
- Junction Flats - 182 apartments in Minneapolis, MN
- Midtown Square - 138 apartments in Glenview, IL