Chris Rodriguez is a Vice President in the MidAtlantic office of Trammell Crow Company, specializing in commercial office, healthcare, industrial and multifamily product types. In this role, he is responsible for identifying, analyzing, and originating ground-up development and value-add investment opportunities. Additionally, Chris is engaged in market analysis, underwriting, due diligence, financial modeling, capital structuring, leasing, and asset dispositions.
Prior to joining TCC, Chris worked for HFF’s New York City debt and equity capital markets team where he executed approximately $2 billion of debt and equity real estate financing. Chris holds a Master of Business Administration and a Bachelor of Arts in Economics from the University of Virginia.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- Young Leader Member, Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Trustee, University of Virginia Jefferson Trust Foundation
- Member, NAIOP DC/MD Chapter
- Member, The Real Estate Group, Washington, DC
Education & Credentials
- Darden Graduate School of Business, University of Virginia, MBA
- University of Virginia, BA, Economics
- 888 16th Street, NW
- McMillan Healthcare Campus
- The Dalton
- MedStar Orthopedic Center of Excellence
- BW Gateway
- Medical Pavilion at National Harbor