As President of Trammell Crow Company's Eastern U.S. Group, Mr. Roth oversees all Development & Investment business in the Eastern United States and the Greater Toronto Area in Canada.
Mr. Roth provides leadership and supervision to the TCC team in the strategic planning, financing, development and operations of commercial properties. Utilizing his extensive experience and key relationships he assists the TCC teams working with their clients to evaluate issues, identify solutions and develop action plans to maximize the value of the client’s resources.
Mr. Roth began his career with Trammell Crow Company in 1979. He was a partner in the Houston office prior to his relocation to Washington, DC in 1984 to manage the Washington office building division of TCC. In 2002, he was named President of TCC’s Development and Investment Group and assumed responsibility for development operations in the Eastern United States.
Throughout his tenure at TCC, Mr. Roth has been directly responsible for the development, project management, and leasing of over 7,000,000 square feet of office space, including the $240 million Market Square, a mixed use project in Washington, DC, and the successful joint venture with the American Psychological Association at 750 First Street, NE.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- TCC Executive Committee, Member
- The Washington Center, Past Director
- District of Columbia Building Industry Association, Past Director
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Federal City Council
- Greater Washington Board of Trade
Education & Credentials
- Darden Graduate School, University of Virginia, MBA
- Wharton School of Finance, University of Pennsylvania, BS
- Washington, DC Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- Shops at Dakota Crossing
- Market Square
- Patriot's Plaza
- McMillan Healthcare Campus
- The Columbia Residences
- Sentinel Square I & II
- St. Matthew's Redevelopment
- 1625 Eye Street, NW
- The Gateway Grand