Conner Best serves as Development Manager for Trammell Crow Company within the firm’s Dallas-Fort Worth Business Unit. In this role, he manages the building design and construction related activities for the firm’s development projects. The DFW Business Unit focuses on the following product types: land, office, retail, industrial, and multi-family residential.
Mr. Best joined Trammell Crow Company in 2015 and previously served as an Associate Project Manager on the Bank of America account for CBRE, Inc., as well as serving as an engineer for a consulting firm. He has experience in interior office renovations, infrastructure and retail projects for one of the top financial institutions in the world. Mr. Best is responsible for managing the entire development process including assisting with conceptual planning, programming, scheduling, design, construction and comprehensive reporting of the same.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- Mercy Street - Mentor
- NAIOP North Texas Chapter - Member
- The Real Estate Council - Member
- Watermark Community Church - Member
Education & Credentials
- TRawls College of Business, Texas Tech University, MBA, 2014
- Whitacre College of Engineering, Texas Tech University, BS, Industrial Engineering, 2011
- Residences at Legacy - 300 units
- Residences at Park District - 228 units
- M-Line Tower - 261 units
- Knox Heights - 182 units