Cristine McGeever serves as Development Manager for Trammell Crow Company’s Seattle
office, where she oversees the development and construction of projects and tenant’s
improvements. Her areas of expertise include construction management, design coordination,
value engineering, planning, and general contractor and design team management with a
focus on the office sector.
Prior to joining Trammell Crow Company, Cristine served as a Project Manager at Webcor
Builders where she oversaw the redevelopment of San Francisco International Terminal 1 and
later transitioned into a role in the Preconstruction and Estimating group focused on office and
multifamily projects. At Schnitzer West, Cristine was an Investment Coordinator involved in
asset management for office and industrial buildings.
- Trammell Crow Company - Seattle, WA - 2021 to Present
- Webcor Builders - San Francisco, CA - 2016 to 2021
- Schnitzer West - Seattle, WA - 2009 to 2016
- Stewart & Boren Life Sciences
- San Francisco International Airport, Terminal 1 Redevelopment
San Francisco, CA
Completed with Previous firm.
- Western Washington University, Business Management, 2009