As Senior Development Manager for Trammell Crow Company (TCC), Cynthia Catolos is responsible for the management of all aspects of new office, industrial, multi-family, retail and mixed use development projects. With over 21 years of experience, Catolos has accomplished many major projects with TCC, adding hotel and industrial developments to her portfolio.
Previous to joining Trammell Crow Company, Catolos earned her experience through various project developments, which included an overall $40 million and 1.2 million square feet in residential, office and healthcare.
Catolos earned her civil engineering degree at Saint Louis College in the Philippines and
acquired her Project Management Certification (PMC) at the University of Texas at Austin. Also, she is affiliated with the Professional Management Institute.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- Professional Management Institute
Education & Credentials
- University of Texas at Austin, Project Management Certification
- Saint Louis College – Philippines, BS, Civil Engineering
- Atenco de Manila University, Computer Aided Design & Programming
- La Union School of Arts & Trades, Architectural Drafting