Damin Tarlow serves as Principal for Trammell Crow Company’s Portland and Northern California Business Units. In his role, he manages sourcing and oversees urban office, multifamily for High Street Residential, TCC’s residential subsidiary, and mixed-use development and investment opportunities throughout the Greater Portland market. He is also involved in asset underwriting, financing and disposition. Additionally, Damin is responsible for research, strategy and leasing activity for TCC’s office, retail, High Street Residential and industrial investments.
A 25-year veteran of the commercial real estate industry, Damin has completed +20 major projects in 10 cities, worth half a billion dollars. He has overseen design, entitlement, construction and leasing for over 400,000 square feet of office, 100+ acres of industrial property, 100,000 square feet of retail and 2,200 residential units.
- Trammell Crow Company – Portland, OR – 2023 to Present, Principal
- Trammell Crow Company – Portland, OR – 2017 to 2022, Senior Vice President
- Balance Properties (consulting) – Portland, OR – 2014 to 2017, Real Estate Acquisition, Planning and Development
- Gerding Edlen Development – Portland, OR – 2006 to 2014, Vice President of Development and Operations
- Staples Construction – Ventura, CA – 2004 to 2005, Business Development Director
- Transdevelopment Group – Portland, OR – 2002 to 2004, Development Manager
- Trammell Crow Residential - Portland, OR - 2000 to 2001, Development Coordinator
Professional Affiliations and Community Involvement
Education & Credentials