David Smith serves as the Vice President for Trammell Crow’s Denver Business Unit, where he supports the leadership team in managing all aspects of the development process, including sourcing new development projects, securing debt and equity, maintaining client relationships, and helping to manage the zoning, permitting, planning, financing, construction and sales processes.
David has over 10 years of experience in varied aspects of commercial real estate including lending, private equity acquisitions and joint venture investment, asset management, and development. David has played an integral role in over $1 billion in financing, acquisitions, joint venture investment, and dispositioning of residential, office, retail, hospitality, mixed-use, and land properties through 20 transactions across the U.S. and Caribbean.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- Colorado Bar Association - Pending Member
- National Association of Industrial & Office Parks (NAIOP) - Member
- Denver Active 20-30 Children's Foundation - Member
Education & Credentials
- Northwestern University School of Law and Kellogg School of Management
Juris Doctorate and Master of Business Administration, 2014
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, 2005