Denton Walker is responsible for office and retail development within the Trammell Crow Company - Dallas Fort Worth Development and Investment group. Mr. Walker joined Trammell Crow Company in Dallas in 1989 and led the company in industrial square footage leased in 1993, 1994, 1996 and 1998. In 1996 and 1998, Mr. Walker was one of the company’s national top producers as a leasing agent/marketing principal for the company.
Denton has leased over 15 million square feet during the last 14 years with a total rental income of $250 million and has developed over 5 million square feet of corporate office, industrial space and retail projects. In July 2000, he was promoted to Managing Director and in January 2006, he was promoted to Senior Managing Director, where he began his focus on development.
Denton’s thorough market knowledge and development experience, his successful track record in retail, office and industrial, and his relationships with debt and equity capital partners, allow him to provide and implement client focused solutions to real estate investments, developments and aquisitions. Denton is able to create value and take advantage of market opportunities for clients and understands the importance of superior customer service.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- Past President, NAIOP North Texas Chapter
- Executive Committee/Board of Directors, Cotton Bowl Committee
- Member, Greater Dallas Chamber of Commerce
- Member, The Real Estate Council
- Licensed Texas Real Estate Broker
- Member, St. Michael’s Church
Education & Credentials
- MBA, Magna Cum Laude, Southern Methodist University, 1989
- BS, The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, 1986
- Legacy Tower - Office - 342,000 SF
- Market Station - Retail - 207,700 SF
- Legacy Circle - Office - 214,110 SF
- Timbercreek Crossing - Retail - 485,000 SF
- Stoneridge Business Park - Industrial - 721,340 SF
- DFW Trade Center I - IV - Industrial - 1,600,000 SF
- DFW North Foreign Trade Zone - Industrial - 230,000 SF
- Heritage Business Park - Industrial - 1,300,000 SF
- McGraw Hill BTS - Industrial - 425,600 SF
- North American BTS - Industrial - 233,000 SF