The Denver Business Unit has worked together for years on several complex projects in the Region, including: the Denver Union Station Multi-Modal Transportation Center, the Ralph L. Carr Colorado Judicial Center, the History Colorado Center and DaVita’s World Headquarters.
Currently, TCC has over 1 million square feet under construction, including noteworthy projects such as: Denver Water's Operations Complex Redevelopment inclusive of 34+ Acres, 330,000 SF and multiple buildings; Crossroads Commerce Park - a Class A industrial park currently with 860,000 SF completed or under construction; Riverview at 1700 Platte Street, a 200,000 SF office building with ground floor retail.
The Denver office specializes in:
- Assisting clients/investors achieve their definitions of success
- Creating high quality, durable, and sustainable projects within tight budgets and demanding schedules
- Developing profitable and long lasting relationships with our clients, partners and communities
- Conducting our business in high-profile environments with a commitment to accountability, transparency and community service
Awards & Recognition
- NAIOP Colorado's 2016 Industrial Development of the Year - Crossroads Commerce Park
- Urban Land Institute's (ULI) 2015 Global Award of Excellence for Collaborative Development - Denver Union Station
- Platinum-Level LEED rating for Existing Building and Maintenance (EBOM) program administered by the US Green Building Council - 1900 16th Street, 17-story, 400,000-square-foot building is the first multi-tenant building in Colorado to reach this certification
- NAIOP's 2012 Office Development of the Year - DaVita Headquarters, 260,000 square feet
- NAIOP’s 2011 Owner/Developer of the Year