The Denver Business Unit has operated continuously in Colorado for over 60 years. Noteworthy and complex projects completed in the past decade across the Region include: the Denver Union Station Multi-Modal Transportation Center, Crossroads Commerce Park - a 1 million SF Class A industrial park, Thornton Crossing - the 2.4 million SF e-commerce robotic sort facility, Riverview at 1700 Platte - a 200,000 SF Class A office building, and DaVita’s World Headquarters.
Currently, TCC has large projects nearing completion or under construction, including: Denver Water's Operations Complex Redevelopment inclusive of 34+ Acres, 330,000 SF and multiple buildings, and a Build-to-Suit facility at Peak Innovation Center in Colorado Springs - a large e-commerce distribution facility totaling 3.7 million SF upon completion.
The Denver office specializes in:
- Assisting clients/investors achieve their definitions of success
- Creating high quality, durable, and sustainable projects within tight budgets and demanding schedules
- Developing profitable and long lasting relationships with our clients, partners and communities
- Conducting our business in high-profile environments with a commitment to accountability, transparency and community service
Awards & Recognition
- 2018 Design-Build Award, Office Project - Riverview at 1700 Platte, Design-Build Institute of America - Rocky Mountain Region
- 2018 Best Engineering & Construction - Crossroads Commerce Park, Collaboration in Industry Awards
- 2016 Industrial Development of the Year - Crossroads Commerce Park, NAIOP Colorado
- 2015 Global Award of Excellence for Collaborative Development - Denver Union Station , Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Platinum-Level LEED rating for Existing Building and Maintenance (EBOM) program administered by the US Green Building Council - 1900 16th Street, 17-story, 400,000-square-foot building is the first multi-tenant building in Colorado to reach this certification
- 2012 Office Development of the Year - DaVita Headquarters, 260,000 square feet, NAIOP
- 2011 Owner/Developer of the Year, NAIOP