Doreen Liou serves as a Vice President for the Trammell Crow Company and High Street Residential, TCC’s residential subsidiary. She is predominantly focused on multifamily and transit-oriented developments for the Los Angeles business unit.
In her role, Doreen is responsible for the full development life cycle including identifying new opportunities, entitlements, design management, execution, and leasing. During her tenure at TCC, Doreen has been an integral part of the development and execution of LA Plaza Village*, a 355-unit, 43,000-sf mixed-use public private partnership in downtown Los Angeles, adjacent to Union Station, and Metro North Hollywood, a multi-phase mixed-use P3 development located at and immediately adjacent to the North Hollywood Metro Station.
Prior to joining Trammell Crow Company, Doreen worked as a Senior Associate in KPMG’s Major Projects Advisory group in Los Angeles, CA. There she assisted clients in identifying and mitigating capital project risks throughout the project life cycle.
Doreen began her career in the building industry as a Civil Engineer with WorleyParsons China focused on large infrastructure projects followed by a role as a Project Engineer with Bernards, a Los Angeles based General Contractor and Construction Manager. There she focused on building K-12 and amusement park projects including the Despicable Me attraction at Universal Studios Hollywood.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- Urban Land Institute (ULI), Member
- U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC), Member
- Southern California Development Forum, Member
Education & Credentials
- The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, Masters of Business Administration
- University of Southern California, Viterbi School of Engineering, Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering / Building Science
- LEED AP
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Engineer-in-Training (EIT), California