Drue has more than 16 years of experience in the industry and serves as Vice President of TCC's Midwest
Business Unit. His background in design, construction, and development of retail, office, industrial, automotive/aviation, and student housing in Chicago, Florida, and Dallas, Texas markets provides diverse expertise for the Midwest’s Development Team.
Prior to joining TCC, Drue served as Vice President of Morgan Harbour Construction where he was responsible for managing the design and construction of their development projects.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- LEED® Green Associate Member
- American Society of Civil Engineers Volunteer
- Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Volunteer, Feed My Starving Children
Education & Credentials
- Marquette University, BS, Civil Engineering
- Avidor Glenview - 168-unit, apartment complex for ages 55+ in Glenview, IL*
- Avidor Omaha - 162-unit, apartment complex for ages 55+ in Omaha, NE
*Multifamily projects by High Street Residential, TCC's residential subsidiary