Mr. Fischer is a Managing Director with Trammell Crow Company and is an integral part of the company’s comprehensive healthcare development management and investment strategy for key national relationships and initiatives. He serves as a national healthcare product specialist for the firm, keeping healthcare development teams across the country stay abreast of national trends and best practices. Additionally, he directly oversees TCC’s MidAtlantic health and life science developments, which currently include the notable 1.0 million square foot McMillan Redevelopment and MedStar Georgetown University Hospital’s 970,000 square-foot Medical and Surgical Pavilion.
Mr. Fischer has held various leadership positions in investment management within the healthcare industry since 1986. Prior to joining Trammell Crow Company, Mr. Fischer led his consulting practice, Fischer Advisory Partners, through the development of a national healthcare energy platform for US Power and also worked on services syndication for the private funding initiatives of hospitals in the United Kingdom and Germany. Mr. Fischer also served as Healthcare Realty Trust’s Senior Vice President of Development and Investment. Mr. Fischer was an integral part of Healthcare Realty Trust’s rapid growth to a $2.1 billion real estate investment trust. Mr. Fischer began his career in healthcare administration and public fi nance, where he held various key treasury and analytical business development roles.
Currently, Mr. Fischer serves as Chairman Emeritus for the Urban Land Institute’s Healthcare & Life Sciences Council, as well as numerous Board and civic groups.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- Chairman Emeritus & Co-Founder, ULI Healthcare & Life Sciences Council
- Advisory Board, Healthcare Real Estate Insights
- Board Member and Trustee, Annapolis Maritime Museum and Education Center
- Board Member, YMCA
- Board Member, Acacia Medical Group
- Member, Greater Washington Board of Trade
Education & Credentials
- State University of New York Maritime College, Bachelor of Science, High Honors, Mathematics, Minor, Economics
- MedStar Health
- Washington Adventist Hospital Medical Pavilion at White Oak
- McMillan Redevelopment
- Princeton Medical Arts Facility
- Forest Medical Plaza
- Greenspring Center for Orthopedic Excellence