George Farish serves as a Principal in the Houston office of Trammell Crow Company where his responsibilities include sourcing, planning, and executing commercial real estate development and investment activities primarily in the industrial sector. George provides leadership in a broad range of investment lifecycle activities including market analysis, site due diligence, financial modeling, capital sourcing, site acquisition, cost controls, leasing, and dispositions. During the past 10 years, he has collaborated on more than 2.1 million square feet of Class A development. George holds a Master of Business Administration in real estate finance from The University of Texas at Austin and a Bachelor of Arts in economics from Tufts University.
Prior to joining Trammell Crow Company, George served as the Senior Director of Development at Laguna Development Group, a South Texas-based commercial real estate firm specializing in land investment and master planned community development. He has also worked on a wide range of real estate assignments for companies including Invesco Real Estate, AT&T and Trademark Property Company.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- NAIOP | Commercial Real Estate Development Association - Member
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) - Member
- Urban Land Institute (ULI) - Member
- Rice Design Alliance (RDA) - Member
- Habitat for Humanity
Education & Credentials
- The University of Texas at Austin, MBA, Real Estate Finance
- Tufts University, BA, Economics
- The Home Depot: Rail-served Bulk Distribution Center (615,000 RSF) | Conroe, TX
- PBP: Rail-served Distribution Center (519,000 RSF) | Chambers County, TX
- TechnipFMC: Gremp Campus at Generation Park (1,000,000 RSF) | Houston, TX