George Laigaie is responsible for the execution of all aspects of the Land Development Process including Site Search, Due Diligence, Land Acquisition, Land Development, Permitting and Entitlement, Design, Construction, Occupancy and Close-out of Major Projects. Mr. Laigaie is also responsible for the oversight of corporate, commercial and institutional speculative and build-to-suit projects from entitlements, design and construction through final occupancy.
Mr. Laigaie brings over 30 years of construction management and development experience in the public, private and institutional sectors of the speculative and build-to-suit markets. Completed projects have totaled over 12 million square feet of office, industrial, healthcare and institutional spaces and over 2,500 acres of land development.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- Member, Builders League of New Jersey
- President, Residential Homeowner’s Association
- Executive Board, Youth League Sports Program
Education & Credentials
- Temple University, Bachelor of Business Administration
- Lehigh Valley Industrial Park -Bethlehem, PA. 677,088 sf speculative warehouse building. 100% leased within 4 months of completion.
- South Washington Park - Piscataway, NJ. Two-building warehouse project totaling 532,700 sf. 100% leased within 6 months of completion.d
- Princeton Medical Arts Pavilion - 140,000 sf, on-campus medical office building, delivered May 2012, LEED certified
Mountain Creek Distribution Center - Carlisle, PA. Two speculative warehouse buildings totaling 1.3 million sf. Phase I, 700,000 sf is under construction
- Lehigh Valley South - Lower Macungie, PA. Speculative warehouse building, 315,000 sf.
Cumberland Valley Distribution Center - Carlisle, PA. 833,300 sf speculative warehouse building