Isaac Springfield serves as Vice President of Trammell Crow Company’s Atlanta Business Unit, and is responsible for all aspects related to commercial development, investment, and asset management including: deal sourcing, feasibility analysis, due diligence, financing and leasing of both speculative and build-to-suit projects throughout the Greater Atlanta market.
In his role, his responsibilities include budgeting and underwriting development and investment opportunities, as well as the preparation and presentation of debt and equity financing packages. Also, he serves as asset manager for stabilized projects in the business unit, responsible for preparing property operating and capital budgets and overseeing implementation of property business plans.
During his career, Isaac has underwritten investments in office, industrial, multifamily, and retail properties valued at over $1.5 billion, and participated in over $200 million in real estate development, investment, and capital markets transactions.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Congress for the New Urbanism (CNU)
- Real Estate Group of Atlanta (REGA)
Education & Credentials
- Georgia Institute of Technology, Master of Business Administration
- The University of Georgia, Bachelor of Arts, Philosophy